Monday, June 1, 2009

Fashion Portfolio

  • CLICK HERE to see my full Fashion Portfolio


  • I was very happy to have been asked to style hair for men, women and children for the spring launch and the summer and fall campaigns of American Living, a new brand by JCPenney created through Polo Ralph Lauren's Global Brand Concepts Division. Catalogs, mailers, and inserts for AL were used in stores, online and in your Sunday papers.



    Print ads featuring my work appeared in issues of Oprah, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Sports Illustrated, Men's Health and People Magazine. The ads are hung in the salon if you would like to see them.

  • CLICK HERE to see my full Fashion Portfolio


  • I also recently worked on a photoshoot with home and lifestyle photographer Ricky Zehavi. Photos are being used by Carpet One for the 2009 relaunch of their Bigelow Brand

    No comments: